Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Why haven't I thought of this before?!?!

(From Tuesday, 14 July 2009 )

Running = r = Good.
iPod = i = Good.
Comedic podcast = c = Good

(r + i) * c = WTFOMGTHISROCKS!!

Now I know the bonuses of some good adrenaline churning tunes, and their counterparts, the thought-numbing soothing sounds of the seventies when added with running, but who knew that laughing, (YES, laughing) would be a step in a differant, and maybe better (?), direction?

Will definately have to experiment with this more often on my longer runs as maybe the thought used to follow the rantings and stories that my favorite podcasters spew are actually taking my mind away from the pitfalls of my harder runs.

On the negative side, I think I may have been a bit TOO oblivious as I'm worried about misstepping and potentially spraining (if not, God forbid, breaking) an ankle.

No comments: